The Supervisory Board with Audit Committee, which is formed by the panel of independent directors under the Board and began operation under the governance of the Board of Directors Meeting Guidelines and Audit Committee Charter.
The following matters shall be subject to the consent of one-half or more of all audit committee members and be submitted to the Board of directors for a resolution：
- Adoption or amendment of an internal control system pursuant to Article 14-1.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the internal control system.
- Adoption or amendment, pursuant to Article 36-1, of handling procedures for financial or operational actions of material significance, such as acquisition or disposal of assets, derivatives trading, extension of monetary loans to other, or endorsement of guarantees for others.
- A matter bearing on the personal interest of a director or supervisor.
- A material asset or derivatives transaction.
- A material monetary loan, endorsement, or provision of guarantee.
- The offering, issuance, of private placement of any equity-type securities.
- The hiring or dismissal of an attesting CPA, or the compensation given thereto.
- The appointment or discharge of a financial, accounting, or internal auditing officer.
- Annual and semi-annual financial reports.
- Any other material matter so required by the company or the Competent Authority.
With the exception of subparagraph 10, any matter under a subparagraph of the preceding paragraph that has not been approved with the consent of one-half or more of all audit committee members may be undertaken upon the consent of two-thirds or more of all directors, without regard to the restrictions of the preceding paragraph, and the resolution of the audit committee shall be recorded in the minutes of the directors meeting.